BlueWaveNJ along with other organizations will be marching on Washington on April 29th to stand up for our communities and against global warming.
BlueWaveNJ will be chartering multiple buses from Montclair New Jersey to this event for anyone in our community who would like to attend. More detailed information will be coming in the following weeks.
There is no denying it: Donald Trump’s election is a threat to the future of our planet, the safety of our communities, and the health of our families.
This new administration is attacking the hard-won protections of our climate, health, and communities, and the rights of people of color, workers, indigenous people, immigrants, women, LGBTQIA, young people, and more.
If the policies he proposed on the campaign trail are implemented, they will destroy our climate, decimate our jobs and livelihoods, and undermine the civil rights and liberties won in many hard fought battles.
It’s up to us to stop that from happening before it starts.
-Peoples Climate Movement
A limited number of free and discounted seats are available for students and seniors. For more information Please email CaryBluewaveNJ@gmail.com
- 5:30 am: Sign-in, collect waivers (see attached) and board the buses
- 6:00 am: Buses leave First Congressional Church promptly at 6. Bring your caffeine!
- There will be no stops for Passengers on the trip
- 10: am: Arrive at RFK Stadium, 2 mi. east of US Capitol (remember your bus location)
- 10:15 am: Walk from RFK Stadium to the rally site (about 1.5 miles)
- 11 am: Arrive at the rally site
- 12:15 pm: March Start Time
These are tentative times. Your Bus Captain will update you as we confirm details.
- 3 pm: Leave the rally. We suggest your team leaves early to avoid the rush of crowds.
- 4 pm: Return to your bus at RFK Stadium
- 4:15 pm: Buses leave RFK Stadium
- 8:30 pm: Buses arrive at First Congregational Church in Montclair (Depending on Traffic)
- All Ticket sales are final and nonrefundable.
- By purchasing bus tickets, I agree to sign a Liability Waiver for each member of my party as a condition to board the bus
We won a great victory in defeating the AHCA, but the Affordable Care Act still faces a severe threat from Trump and the GOP.Learn what we must do to protect our health and healthcare coverage nationally and in New Jersey.Guest Speakers include:Congressman Frank PalloneRay Castro of NJ Policy PerspectivesMaura Collinsgru of NJ Citizen ActionPlease join us on May 11 and continue the fight for affordable health care for all Americans!
All Progressives and Democrats Come together to Win Back NJ Everything you need to know to “Get Out The Vote” (GOTV)
Sessions and Materials in:
- Phone and Social Media Voter Solicitation
- Neighborhood Canvassing
- Issue Advocacy
- Team Leadership Training
- Master Class in Election Mobilization